• Individualized attention and academic support.• Reinforcement in Literacy skills and Mathematics.• English classes.• General culture classes.• Reading room.
Physical and Oral Health
• Health brigades with medical care.
• Personalized Professional attention.
• Workshops on body care personal hygiene and personal presentation.
• Workshops on waste management.
• Psychological care.
• Mental health promotion and prevention activities, counseling and support for
children, adolescents and their families.
• Training and life skills workshops (prevention workshops in social problems of drug
addiction, prostitution, intra-family violence).
• Training workshops for parents.
• Musical education classes.
• Painting classes.
• Craft classes.
Use of Free Time
• Hours of free play programmed daily with didactic and recreational elements.
• Hours of access to a computer room with Internet connectivity for daily academic
consultation and recreational activities under adult supervision.
• TV room, Wii, Xbox and movies with giant screen projection.
• Scheduled outings, which include transportation, food, refreshments, swimming
pool and recreational activities.
• Physical library for consultation of academic material, reading and adequate use of
Recreation and Sports
• Weekly soccer practice with a professional coach.
• Movitecas: mental gymnastics for children.
• Outings and recreational walks.